In a secured syndicated loan structure,
a Borrower is requested to provide some
form of collateral to secure the loan.
The security trustee (the “Security Agent”)
is appointed to hold the security in the
interest of the Lenders.
We would be pleased to act as Security
Agent, a role we can combine with acting
as Facility Agent. Our services comprise the
- setting up of the Loan Security
- perfecting the Loan Security
- maintenance, monitoring and periodic reporting
- enforcement in an event of a default
develop and deliver the most relevant
solutions to suit your particular goals,
we work together with the finest
lawyers and financial experts. With our
roots in banking and a large international
network, we have the global reach and
local knowledge to help you succeed.
- The Lenders fund the loan to the
Facility Agent who pools the funds in
a designated account.
- The Facility Agent makes the funds
available to the Borrower.
- During the life of the loan, the Borrower
makes principal and interest payments,
which are administered by the Facility
- At the same time, principal and interest
payments received by the Facility Agent
are disbursed to the respective Lenders.
- The Borrower provides Loan Security to
the Security Agent.
- The Security Agent manages and holds
the Loan Security for the benefit of the
- In an event of default, the Security
Agent will receive and act upon
instruction from the Lenders.